In the News
A Day in the Life of Mark Verstegen
Mark Verstegen, founder and president of Athletes’ Performance and Core Performance, is a very busy man. Recently, he was joined by photographer Chris Hinkle for the new website DITLO.com, or Day in the Life Of, to visually capture the many things Mark does in a day.
Check out the links below to see what a typical day is like for Mark, from when he wakes up and goes through his own training routine at home to his involvement in the daily happenings at the Athletes’ Performance and Core Performance headquarters in Phoenix, Ariz.
Some highlights of Mark’s day featured by DITLO.com include:
- A morning mountain bike ride.
- Getting in a training session at his in-home gym.
- Checking in on testing of ESD training programs for Core Performance Wellness programs.
- Mark addressing a group of Athletes’ Performance Education participants.
- Working with MLB athletes training, including Eric Young Jr. of the Colorado Rockies.
- Observing education of MLS coaches on the new adidas miCoach Elite Team training system.
- Checking out the latest visual training programs offered in the Axon Sports lab for baseball and football athletes.
See the full gallery of photos showing Mark’s busy day at DITLO.com.