In the News
New Core Performance Book for Women Coming Soon!
Core Performance founder Mark Verstegen and noted author Pete Williams have written a new book together that’s geared specifically for women. Core Performance Women is slated to release December 24 (you can pre-order now), but we wanted to give you, our readers, a quick heads up today. Here’s a very brief summary of what you can expect:
- For the first time ever, Verstegen tailors the Core Performance system specifically for women.
- The book shows how to develop the right mindset for success, while presenting a targeted nutrition and workout plan to take every woman to the top of her game.
- It delivers a focused approach to proper recovery and muscle regeneration, which helps you gain full advantage of your time in the gym and helps prevent injury and everyday aches and pains.
- Verstegen offers his strategies for success, revealing his "non-diet" plan and simple rules for nutrition—even providing fast-food meal plans for women on the go.
- The book is filled with powerful advice interwoven with inspiring vignettes of women who take charge of their health.
- Full workout routines and integrated meal plans, packed with full-color photographs detailing each exercise.