90/90 Stretch with Arm Sweep
- Lie faceup holding a pad or folded towel with one knee bent 90 degrees and the other leg crossed over top.
- Roll onto the side of your bent leg and pin the pad between your top knee and the ground.
- Keeping your bottom arm and the pad pinned to the ground, rotate your chest and top arm away, trying to place your back on the ground.
- Extend the same arm and sweep it along the ground toward your head until it is straight overhead.
- Sweep your arm down toward your butt.
- Complete the set on one side before switching legs and repeating with the opposite arm.
- Exhale as your stretch and rotate only as far as you can without separating your knees or lifting them off the ground.
- Stretching your torso, middle back, and upper back.