W's (Stability Ball)
- Lie face-down over the top of a Stability Ball so that your back is flat and your chest is off the ball and bend your elbows to 90 degrees.
- Keeping your thumbs up, glide your shoulder blades back and down and then lift your arms to the side so your arms form the letter “W.”
- Return to the starting position and repeat for the prescribed number of repetitions.
- Initiate the movement with your shoulder blades, not your arms.
You Should Feel It
- Working your shoulders and upper back.