- Stand in an athletic base position, with your knees slightly bent and hips back.
- Keeping your chest facing straight ahead, jump slightly off the floor and rotate your hips to the right as you move your arms left.
- Land and immediately jump back to your left.
- Repeat the movement as quickly as possible for the prescribed amount of time.
- Use your arms to counterbalance your hips. For example if your hips are to the right, your arms should be to the left.
- Focus on swiveling your hips, not your shoulders and torso.
You Should Feel It
- Working your hips, knees and ankles and challenging your coordination.