Bent Knee Hamstring Stretch
- Lie on your back with both legs straight. Pull one knee toward your chest, grasping behind the knee with both hands.
- Straighten your lower leg as much as possible without letting your knee move away from your chest. Hold the stretch for 2 seconds.
- Relax and return to the starting position.
- Complete the set on one side before repeating with the opposite leg.
- Keep your opposite leg on the ground by pushing your heel as far away as possible and contracting your glute.
- Stretching the hamstrings of your bent leg and the front of the upper thigh on your straight leg.