Chest Fly - 1 Leg (TRX)
- Stand on one leg and lean forward with each arm straight in front of your chest, holding a TRX handle so that the TRX hangs diagonally.
- Keeping a slight bend in your elbows and following an arc, lower your chest and bring your arms out to your sides.
- Reverse the movement pattern to return to the starting position.
- Continue for the full set.
- Keep your body weight over the arch of your front foot.
- Maintain tight torso.
- Keep your arms slightly bent.
You Should Feel It
- Working your chest and torso.