Drop Lunge - Alternating
- Stand tall with your arms at your sides.
- Reach one foot back behind you and across your other foot.
- Square your hips back to the starting position, and then sit back and down into a squat.
- Stand and return to the starting position.
- Repeat in the opposite direction.
- Continue alternating to complete the set.
- Keep your chest up
- Maintain weight on heel of front leg
- Do not let front knee slide over toes
You Should Feel It
- Stretching the outside of both hips
- Working both hips