Drop Squat to Jump and Stabilize
Stand tall with your arms bent 90 degrees so your forearms point straight up.
- Maintaining this bend in your elbows, throw your elbows down and back as you lift your feet barely off the floor and sink into a squat position by bending your knees and lowering your hips.
- Using your arms to help generate force, immediately jump straight up, extending your hips, knees, and ankles.
- Land softly with your knees bent, hips back, and arms back behind you.
- Move with speed and stick the landing, keeping your chest up and your back flat.
- Do not allow your knees to collapse to the inside upon landing.
You Should Feel It
- Working your hips and legs.