Dynamic Plank - Kneeling (TRX)
- Start in a kneeling position with each hand inside a TRX strap so that the TRX hangs vertically and your arms are straight and down in front of you.
- Keeping your torso stable and your back flat, slowly reach your hands out in front of you, going as far as you can without losing a stable torso.
- Reverse the movement pattern to the starting position. • Continue for the remainder of the set.
- Maintain tight torso.
- Slide arms overhead in control.
- Gradually use a wider range of motion as you progress.
You Should Feel It
- Working your torso and shoulders.