Foam Roll - Hamstring Stretch
- Sit on the floor with your right leg bent and your left leg straight.
- Place a foam roll under your left upper thigh and point your toes.
- Flex your left foot while reaching with your right arm toward your left toes.
- Hold the stretch for 1 to 2 seconds, then return to the starting position and complete all your repetitions before repeating with your other leg.
- Adjust your positioning as needed to cover all the way up and down your hamstrings.
- Hold on any sore or tender spots for more time.
You Should Feel It
- Stretching and massaging your hamstrings.