Forward Lunge, Elbow to Instep (Walking) - Endurance
- Stand with your back straight and your arms at your sides.
- Step forward into a lunge with your left foot.
- Place your right hand on the ground and your left elbow to the inside of your left foot, and hold the stretch for 1 to 2 seconds.
- Place your left hand outside of your foot and push your hips towards the sky.
- Drop your hips and lift your chest and step into the next repetition with the other leg.
- Continue for the prescribed number of reps.
- Keep your back knee off the ground.
- Contract your back glute during the stretch.
- Lead with your chest as you step into the next repetition.
You Should Feel It
- Stretching your groin, your back leg hip flexor, and your front leg glute and hamstring.