Glute Bridge with Mini Band
- Loop a mini band around your legs, just above your knees and lie face-up on the floor with your arms at your sides, palms facing up.
- Bend your knees 90 degrees and pull your toes up toward your shins so only your heels touch the floor.
- Contract your glutes to raise your hips off the floor until your knees, hips, and shoulders are all in straight line.
- Pause, then lower back down and repeat for the prescribed number of repetitions.
- Squeeze your glutes and maintain a neutral spine throughout the movement.
You Should Feel It
- Working mainly your glutes and to a lesser extent in your hamstrings and lower back.