Hip Flexion - Seated Isohold
- Sit on a bench with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor.
- Place your hands just above one knee, then raise that same knee straight up.
- Resist the movement with your hands until you feel tension in the muscles on the front of your hip.
- Hold for the prescribed amount of time, then switch legs and repeat the movement.
- Sit tall and avoid the temptation to bend forward.
- Keep your toes pulled up toward your shins as you perform the move.
You Should Feel It
- Working the front of your upper thigh.