Inverted Row - Bent Knees
- Secure a barbell in a squat rack at about hip height.
- Lie under the bar and grab it with an overhand grip, your hands just wider than shoulder-width apart.
- Hang at arm’s length from the bar with your knees bent and heels on the floor.
- Keeping your torso engaged and your head in line with your spine, pull your chest to the bar.
- Pause, then lower yourself back down to the starting position.
- Do not allow your hips to sag.
- Your body should stay in a straight line from knees to shoulders.
You Should Feel It
- Working your upper back and shoulders.