- Hold a TRX handle in each hand with an overhand grip (palms facing down) and your arms straight out in front of your chest.
- With your front leg straight and your back knee bent, lean backward in a modified split stance so that the TRX hangs diagonally.
- Following an arc with your arms, pull your body forward by bringing your arms straight up overhead.
- Reverse the pattern to return to the starting position.
- Continue for the full set.
- At the end of each repetition, your chest should be up and your shoulder blades back.
- Initiate the movement with your shoulder blades.
You Should Feel It
- Working your shoulders, upper back, and torso.