Knee Hug - Supine with Double Tennis Ball
- Lie face-up on the floor holding a double tennis ball at the top of your right hip.
- Bring your right knee up toward your chest, making sure the tennis balls are firmly held at your hip.
- Grab under your knee with your hands and pull your knee closer to your chest to increase the stretch.
- Hold for 2 to 3 seconds, then extend your leg back out.
- Repeat for the prescribed number of repetitions with each leg.
- Keep your down leg straight as you pull your opposite knee toward your chest.
You Should Feel It
- Stretching your hips.