Knee Hug to Lunge - Moving Forward
- Squat down a few inches and grab below your right knee with your hands.
- Step forward into a lunge with your right leg forward.
- As you push up and out of the lunge, bring your left knee up to go into your next knee hug.
- Continue alternating sides for the prescribed number of repetitions.
- Contract the glute of the leg that you are balancing on.
- Try to not lean back as you pull your knee to your chest.
You Should Feel It
- You should feel it stretching your glute and hamstring of your front leg and the hip flexor on your back leg.