Lateral Shuffle - Push and Base
- Place 2 cones about 3 meters apart. Starting at one cone with the other out to your side, stand in an athletic base position with your knees slightly bent, hips back, and arms bent in front of you.
- Shuffle laterally to the opposite cone, pushing with your outside leg and picking up with your inside foot.
- At the cone, stick and hold the athletic base position.
- Reverse directions and repeat the movement.
- Continue alternating to complete the set.
- Extend your hips as you push your outside foot down and through the ground.
- Working your entire body.