- Standing with your feet wider than shoulder width apart, shift your hips to the left and down by bending your left knee and keeping your right leg straight.
- Your feet should be straight ahead and flat on the ground.
- Push through your left hip, returning to the starting position.
- Alternate sides and repeat for the prescribed number of repetitions.
- Keep your knee on your "working" side behind your toes.
- Keep your opposite leg straight, your back flat, and your chest up.
You Should Feel It
- Lengthening and strengthening your glutes, groin, hamstrings, and quads