Leg Curl (Slide)
- Lie flat on the floor with your arms at your sides, legs straight, and your heels on a pair of slides.
- Engage your abs and fire your glutes to raise your hips as you pull your heels towards your butt by bending your knees.
- Straighten your legs back out in front of you and repeat for a full complement of repetitions.
- Initiate the movement by contracting your glutes.
- Do not let your hips drop as you bend your knees.
You Should Feel It
- Working your glutes, hamstrings, and lower back.