L’s - Bent Over
- Stand hinged over at the waist with your hips back and your knees slightly bent.
- Keeping your back flat and your chest up, glide your shoulder blades back and down, and then lift your elbows toward the ceiling as you bend them to 90 degrees.
- As your elbows reach shoulder height, rotate your forearms upward until the backs of your hands face the ceiling.
- Reverse this pattern back to the starting position and repeat for the prescribed number of repetitions.
- Initiate the movement with your shoulder blades, not your arms.
You Should Feel It
- Working your shoulders and upper and lower back.