L’s (Stability Ball)
- Lie face down over the top of a stability ball so that your back is flat and your chest is off the ball.
- Your arms should hang straight down in front of you.
- Initiate the movement by gliding your shoulder blades back and down, then lift your elbows toward the ceiling.
- When your elbows are bent 90 degrees, rotate your hands up until the backs of your hands face the ceiling.
- Reverse this pattern back to the starting position and repeat for the prescribed number of repetitions.
- Initiate the movement with your shoulder blades, not your arms.
You Should Feel It
- Working your shoulders and upper back.