- Stand in a modified split stance with your front leg straight and your back knee bent.
- Hold a TRX handle in each hand with your arms out to the side and elbows bent 90 degrees so that your hands are next to your head with your palms facing out and the TRX hangs diagonally.
- Keeping your elbows bent, slowly lean backward as you rotate your hands down until they are at chest level.
- Pause, and continue to lower your body by straightening your arms.
- Reverse the pattern to return to the starting position.
- Continue for the full set.
- Lift your elbows high until they are bent to 90 degrees.
- Don't let your elbows drop when you rotate your hands up.
- Initiate the movement with your shoulder blades.
You Should Feel It
- Working your shoulders, upper back, and torso.