Lunge (1 Rep Per Second)
- Step forward and lower your hips toward the floor by bending your knees.
- When your front knee is just off the floor, quickly return to a standing position by pushing off with your front leg.
- Keep your chest up and use your arms to stay balanced as you move.
- Alternate your legs and repeat for the prescribed number of repetitions at a quick pace, performing one repetition per second.
- Do not let your front knee slide forward past your toes or collapse to the inside.
You Should Feel It
- Working your glutes, hamstrings, and quadriceps of your front leg and stretching the hip flexor of your back leg.