Overhead Press - Split Squat Alternating Dumbbell
- Grab a pair of dumbbells and set up in a split squat position, with one foot in front of the other and your knees bent so your back knee is just off the floor.
- Hold the weights overhead.
- Keeping your lower body still, lower one weight down to your shoulders, then press it back up and repeat with your other arm.
- Continue alternating for the prescribed number of repetitions.
- Keep your abs and glutes contracted.
You Should Feel It
- Working your shoulders, glutes, and legs.