Overhead Squat (Theraband - Mini Band at Knees)
- Loop a mini band around your legs and above your knees.
- Stand with your arms overhead holding one end of a Theraband in each hand.
- Initiating the movement with your hips, squat back and down until your thighs are parallel to the floor.
- Return to a standing position by extending your hips. Repeat for the prescribed number of repetitions.
- Do not let your knees collapse to the inside.
- Keep your chest up and your back flat.
You Should Feel It
- Working your glutes, hamstrings, quadriceps, shoulders and back.