Overhead Squat (TRX)
- Stand tall with your arms overhead. Hold a TRX strap in each hand so that the TRX hangs diagonally with some slack.
- Initiating the movement with your hips, squat back and down until your thighs are parallel to the floor and the TRX strap is straight.
- Return to a standing position by pushing through your hips.
- Continue for the remainder of the set.
- Do not let your knees slide forward past the toes or collapse to the inside.
- Keep your chest up and back flat.
- Keep your elbows up and pointing forward.
You Should Feel It
- Working your glutes, hamstrings, quadriceps, shoulders and back.