Pillar Bridge - Lateral
- Lying on your side with your forearm on the ground under your shoulder, your feet split with the top leg forward
- With your body in a straight line and your elbow under your shoulder, push your hip off the ground, creating a straight line from ankle to shoulder and keeping your head in line with your spine.
- Hold your position for the prescribed amount of time.
- Keep your body in a straight line and keep your stomach tight.
- If this is too difficult, do individual repetitions - 1 repetition per 2 seconds.
You Should Feel It
- In your shoulders and trunk.