Pillar Bridge - with Arm Lift (Feet Narrow)
- Start in a pillar bridge position with your elbows bent 90 degrees and beneath your shoulders so your forearms are on the floor.
- Your legs should be straight behind you with your feet spread slightly apart.
- Without moving your torso, lift your right arm up and slightly to the right.
- Pause, then return to the starting position and repeat the movement with your left arm.
- Repeat for the prescribed number of repetitions.
- Keep your torso engaged so that your hips stay square to the ground throughout the entire movement, keeping your weight balanced evenly on both feet.
You Should Feel It
- Working your shoulders and torso.