Plank - Running (Slides)
- Start in a push-up position with your feet shoulder-width apart, your hands under your shoulders, and a slide under each foot.
- Without moving your torso, slide one knee toward your chest, flexing at the hip.
- Return your leg to the starting position while simultaneously sliding your opposite knee toward your chest.
- Continue alternating to complete the set.
- Keep your torso stable and a neutral back throughout the set.
You Should Feel It
- Working your torso and shoulders.