Plank with Alternating Hip Flexion - Hands in TRX
- Start in a push-up position with your hands directly beneath your shoulders and inside a TRX strap so that the TRX hangs vertically. Place your feet shoulder-width apart and lean your body forward.
- Keeping your torso stable, slowly draw one knee toward your chest.
- Return your leg to the starting position.
- Repeat the movement with the opposite leg.
- Continue alternating to complete the set.
- Keep your stomach tight.
- Keep your body in a straight line from your head to your ankle.
You Should Feel It
- Working your shoulders and torso.