Plank with Alternating Hip Flexion (TRX)
- Place each foot inside a TRX strap so that the TRX hangs vertically.
- Start in a push-up position with your hands directly beneath your shoulders and your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Keeping your torso stable, slowly draw one knee toward your chest.
- Return your leg to the starting position.
- Repeat the movement with the opposite leg.
- Continue alternating to complete the set.
- Keep your stomach tight.
You Should Feel It
- Working your shoulders and torso.