Push-up - 1 Foot
- Start in the classic push-up position with your hands beneath your shoulders and your legs straight behind you.
- Lift one foot 2 to 3 inches off the ground while keeping your legs straight.
- Keeping your torso stable and hips square to the ground, bend your elbows to lower your body towards the ground.
- Without touching the ground, push yourself back up.
- Complete the set on one side before repeating with the opposite foot in the air.
- Keep your body in a straight line and push your chest as far away from your hands as possible.
- Working your chest, arms, and torso.