Push-up - Feet in TRX
- Place each foot inside a TRX strap so that the TRX hangs vertically.
- Start in the classic push-up position with your hands beneath your shoulders and your legs straight behind you.
- Keeping your torso stable and hips square to the ground, bend your elbows to lower your torso towards the ground.
- Without touching the ground, push yourself back up.
- Continue for the full set.
- Maintain tight torso.
- Keep your body in a straight line from ears to ankles.
You Should Feel It
- Working your chest, arms, and torso.