Push-up to Pike (TRX)
- Place each foot inside a TRX strap so that the TRX hangs vertically.
- Start in a push-up position with your hands directly beneath your shoulders and your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Keeping your torso stable and hips square to the ground, bend your elbows to lower your torso towards the ground.
- Without touching the ground, push yourself back up.
- Next, lift your hips in the air while keeping your legs straight.
- Lower your hips and return to the starting position.
- Continue for the full set.
- Maintain tight torso.
- Bend at your hips, not at your knees.
You Should Feel It
- Working your shoulders and torso.