Romanian Deadlift to Curl
- Hold a pair of dumbbells and stand with your feet hip-width apart, knees unlocked.
- Bending at the hips and keeping your back flat, lower the weights toward your shins.
- Stand by contracting your glutes and hamstrings.
- Using your momentum, bend your elbows and curl the weights to your shoulders.
- Lower the weights and return to the starting position.
- Continue for the remainder of the set.
- Generate the momentum from your hips to curl the weights up.
- Working your entire body.