Rotational Lift - Standing Plate
- Standing holding weight plate
- Squat and rotate to the right while holding the plate with straight arms.
- Return to standing position as you pull the weight to your chest.
- Continue the movement by rotating hips to the left as the weight presses overhead.
- Keep your chest up and your back flat.
- This exercise combines the familiar movements of squatting, rotating, the
- upright row, and the incline press.
- Lower in the same pattern as you lifted.
You Should Feel It
- In your hips, torso rotators, upper back, chest, and shoulders.