Row - 1 Arm Assisted Stance (TRX)
- Secure 2 TRX straps together by looping one handle through the other and hold them straight in front of your chest with the arm of your back leg.
- With your front leg straight and your back knee bent, lean backward in a modified split stance so that the TRX hangs diagonally.
- Keeping your torso stable, pull your chest to the TRX.
- Pause, then lower yourself to the starting position.
- Complete the set on one side before repeating with the opposite leg and arm.
- Maintain tight torso.
- Keep your chest up and back flat.
- Initiate the movement with your shoulder blade, not your arm.
You Should Feel It
- Working your upper back, shoulders, and torso.