Row - Assisted Stance (TRX)
- Hold a TRX handle in each hand with your arms straight out in front of your chest.
- With your front leg straight and your back knee bent, lean backward in a modified split stance so that the TRX hangs diagonally.
- Keeping your torso stable, pull your chest to the TRX.
- Pause, then lower yourself to the starting position.
- Continue for the full set.
- Maintain tight torso.
- Keep your chest up and back flat.
- Initiate the movement with your shoulder blades, not your arms.
You Should Feel It
- Working your upper back, shoulders, and torso.