Snatch - 1 Arm Dumbbell
- Stand holding a dumbbell straight down in front of your body with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Keeping your back flat and chest up, push your hips back and dip down at the knees to lower the weight below your knees.
- In one explosive motion, extend your hips as quickly as possible and shrug your shoulder, pulling the weight straight up.
- Allow the dumbbell to float upward. When the weight reaches its maximum height, drop your body underneath and catch it overhead.
- Lower the weight back to the starting position.
- Complete the set on one side before repeating with the opposite arm.
- As you pull the weight upward, you should feel as if you’re jumping so that your ankles, knees, and hips fully extend.
- Working your entire body.