Snatch - Dumbbell
- Stand holding a pair of dumbbells straight down in front of your body with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Keeping your back flat and chest up, push your hips back and dip down at the knees to lower the weights below your knees.
- In one explosive motion, extend your hips as quickly as possible and shrug your shoulders, pulling the weight straight up.
- Allow the dumbbells to float upward. When the weights reach their maximum height, drop your body underneath and catch them overhead.
- Lower the weights back to the starting position.
- Continue for the remainder of the set.
- As you pull the weights upward, you should feel as if you’re jumping so that your ankles, knees, and hips fully extend.
- Working your entire body.