Split Squat with Hand Support (TRX)
- Stand tall in a split stance with your feet shoulder-width apart, holding a TRX handle in each hand so that the straps hang on either side of you.
- Lower your hips toward the ground by bending your knees while using the TRX for support.
- Without letting your back knee touch the ground, push through your front leg to return to the starting position.
- Complete the set on one side before repeating with the opposite leg.
- Maintain tight torso.
- Keep your chest up and back flat.
- Keep the majority of your weight on your front foot.
You Should Feel It
- In your glutes, hamstrings, and quads.