Squat with Hand Support (TRX)
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and pointing straight ahead.
- Hold a TRX handle in each hand in front of your body so that your arms are straight and the TRX hangs diagonally.
- Initiating the move with your hips, squat back and down until your thighs are parallel to the floor while using the TRX for balance.
- Return to a standing position by pushing through your hips while you lower your arms.
- Continue for the remainder of the set.
- Keep your knees apart and over your toes.
- Keep your chest up and back flat.
You Should Feel It
- Working your glutes, hamstrings, and quads.