Squat - with Heel Raise
- Stand tall with your heels elevated on pads and your toes on the floor.
- Let your arms hang down in front of your thighs.
- Squat down by pushing your hips back and down and bending at the knees while raising your arms up in front of you.
- When your thighs are parallel to the floor, push back up to the starting position while lowering your arms.
- Repeat for the prescribed number of repetitions.
- Keep your chest up and your back flat.
You Should Feel It
- Working your glutes, quadriceps, and hamstrings.