Stability Chop - Standing
- Attach a rope handle to a high cable pulley. Holding the rope with both hands, stand with your side to the machine, feet slightly wider than shoulder-width apart.
- Rotate your hips, shoulders, and arms toward the machine.
- In one continuous motion, pull the handles toward your chest, rotate away from the machine, and push the rope down and away.
- Reverse the movement to return to the starting position.
- Complete the set on one side before repeating on the other side.
- Turn your hips toward and away from the machine with each repetition.
- Working your shoulders, triceps, hips, and torso.