Trigger Point - Lateral Quad (Quadballer)
- Lie facedown on the ground supporting your weight on your forearms with a Trigger Point Quadballer under one thigh.
- Rotate your body slightly so that the Quadballer is along the outer part of your thigh.
- Roll along your quad from your hip to just above your knee.
- Spend more time rolling over any sore spots you find.
- Complete the set on one side before repeating with the opposite leg.
- Place as much weight on the Quadballer as you can tolerate.
- The more uncomfortable it is, the more it needs to be massaged.
You Should Feel It
- As if you were getting a deep massage.