T’s - Dumbbells (Stability Ball)
- Lie face down on a stability ball with your arms straight down in front of your torso holding 1-3 pound weights
- Straighten your legs out behind you and keep your back flat.
- Initiate the movement by pulling your shoulder blades in toward your spine, and then extend your arms out to your sides and up so your torso and arms form the letter “T.”
- Lower your arms back down to the starting position and complete your repetitions.
- Keep your thumbs up and initiate the move with your shoulder blades, not your arms.
You Should Feel It
- In your shoulders and upper back.