- Stand in a modified split stance with your front leg straight and your back knee bent.
- Hold a TRX handle in each hand with your arms out to your sides to form a “T” so that the TRX hangs diagonally.
- Slowly lean backward as your bring your arms straight out in front of your chest along an arc.
- Reverse the pattern to return to the starting position.
- Continue for the full set.
- Maintain tight torso.
- Initiate the movement with your shoulder blades.
- Keep your thumbs facing up.
You Should Feel It
- Working your shoulders, upper back, and torso.