- Take a large step forward with your right leg, pausing when your back knee is just above the floor.
- Push up out of this position and step forward with your back leg, bringing your knee up high and then stepping out and sinking into your next lunge.
- Continue lunging forward for the prescribed number of repetitions.
- Contract your back glute during the stretch and keep your chest up as you step forward into each lunge.
You Should Feel It
- Stretching the hip flexor of your back leg and the glute of your front leg.